Funniest Moment

theone2be

Ive got a few

1) Crazy dancer man in the bay belly dancing

2) Me going for an up, snapping my forks and landing flat on my back

3) My mate bunnyhopping up a wall to a drop, only to land to far forward and flying over the bars onto the grass below!! :lol: :lol:

4) Craig D borrowing Rob's bike when we were in tudno, only to pinch the tyre on the first natural he did (Y)lol

it has to be what happened to me today, we were marking out a trials section in all the scrap rock at the masonry, i rode it to test it, naturaly u alter tough sections, me and my mate put a 5 foot long bridge which was a slab of rock about an inch thick, accross a gap about 6 foot high off the ground. i walked across it carrying my bike, just to make sure it was safe my mat was stood by the path way outside the rocks, all of a sudden the rock bridge snapped when i was on the middle of it and i went falling out of site with a tumble of rocks, i had to get my mate to dig me out

hahaha.

dont worrie no bikes was harm in this accient, my shins are pretty scraped though :S

Tom

i was amused at ymsa last round this year when my mate came walking back dragging his bike by his handle bars and screamed i said it would do this earlier

he had snapped his onza t-lite forks when landing a gap or as they should be renamed as onza "t-shite " forks

Edited by watto