Whatever Happened To?...

currie

ok so i havent ridden or looked at bikes/bits/technology for a good year. it doesnt seem all that long ago to me, but now when i come to build up an attempt at a reasonable bike i have 5 bolt CD bashring/middleburn ring and wheres 5bolt gone!

it has totally disappeared off the planted from what i can see. all the major sites, crc, wiggle etc have nothing 5 bolt.

i personally liked 5 bolt as i could see no advantage of having 4 so always plumped for 5 cause i think it looks nicer!

can someone fill me in on whats happened to it, and if anyone has some chhheeeap 5bolt cranks, i need!

currie [not ridden for 1 - 1 1/2 years]

find some fsa power pro's they come on 5 bolt and you can get them with rings/bash

Otherwise go on www.bikedock.com and go on the crankset section (not trials) and they are some nice ones on there (I think) cheap too...

Hope this helps, good luck!

PS: Last resort - www.trialsshop.co.uk/www.activesport.co.uk and get an onza t bird crankset with ring and bash...

Cheers (Y)

Nathan