Which Front Hub?

bikerboysam1

theres no competition really..............hope have been in the business a lot longer than echo, they have more knowledge about hubs,

so basically i would go for the hope, the colours may not match exactly , but its a trial bike........does it really matter that much?

also worth looking at is the new hope pro 2 front hub, this is lighter than the xc and bulb models, it also features the same size flanges on either side of the hub, this makes building wheels easier, especially for mods due to the fact that the spoke length used is the same for both sides..........

ash

theres no competition really..............hope have been in the business a lot longer than echo, they have more knowledge about hubs,

so basically i would go for the hope, the colours may not match exactly , but its a trial bike........does it really matter that much?

also worth looking at is the new hope pro 2 front hub, this is lighter than the xc and bulb models, it also features the same size flanges on either side of the hub, this makes building wheels easier, especially for mods due to the fact that the spoke length used is the same for both sides..........

ash

Or right, where can you get the hope pro 2 hub from then and how much is it,

Thanks,

Sam

________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, are the 06 hubs good for the rear as i also want a new rear hub

or are there better rear hubs (that are not too expensive)....

Thanks again guys,

Sam

Edited by bikerboysam1

A front hub is a front hub to be honest (go for the cheaper one), i run a deore for crying out loud. and its 4 years old on a syncros rimm. still owning, light as anything too :)

Echo ones look better to me.

Oh and those rear hubs are scheissen hausen. Go for a king :D

Edited by John planet x

A front hub is a front hub to be honest (go for the cheaper one), i run a deore for crying out loud. and its 4 years old on a syncros rimm. still owning, light as anything too :)

Echo ones look better to me.

Oh and those rear hubs are scheissen hausen. Go for a king :D

which rear hubs are you commenting on?

ash