Special Knees,

ogre

I've started getting pains on the insides of my knees (as in facing inwards, if you understand that) i was wondering is anybody else here has had that, i've not been doing stupid things, i havent droppped more than a foot so i have no idea whyy it's happening :(

i used to play rugby n i fuked my knees up now if i knok them to gether (running 4 example) i cant walk and i get that feeling like i wanna cry but i actually dont if your understand that. :- havent had pains frm trials yet though,only been a week :D:P

Edited by T-MAGura

Hi,

I ride motorbike trials aswell and i get sore knees.

I read this on a motorbike trials website, it says to: put your knee up to your bum and hold for 5 secs and then put it onto a table or chair so that your leg is 90 deg from the ground and hold for 5 sec, do this 3 times, 3 times a day.

If you don't understand what i mean the go to www.trialscentral.com and then go into recent topics then into "riders helping riders" then go into doggy knees.

I find that this has helped my knees, i don't have any problems anymore.

Hope this helps Allen.

put your knee up to your bum and hold for 5 secs

Can you actually do that? lol

I dont really get much pains, apart from when i was training at the gym a while ago, i hurt my back right in between the shoulder blades. and ever since, it hurts after i stop riding :(lol (it clicks like fook aswell lol

I had the same problem when playing football i couldn't play for months. After talking to a doctor he said i had fluid under my knee cap :S i got a bit of physio and it dousn't bother me anymore unless i hit it on a rock or summt. I surgest you should go and see your doctor and he will tell you if you need to go to the hospital or if it is just a bit of brusing or something like that. Or you could go and get a knee seport :)

good luck getting it sorted out mate i know how you feel :(

rickyb

Edited by rickyb

I've started getting pains on the insides of my knees (as in facing inwards, if you understand that) i was wondering is anybody else here has had that, i've not been doing stupid things, i havent droppped more than a foot so i have no idea whyy it's happening :(

i used to ride motorbike trials and every time i got off after a hard days riding that night i got really bad pains the doctor said it was some random desiese that you grow out of.

Can you actually do that? lol

I dont really get much pains, apart from when i was training at the gym a while ago, i hurt my back right in between the shoulder blades. and ever since, it hurts after i stop riding :(lol (it clicks like fook aswell lol

Hi guys,

sorry i meant to say you're ankle lol.