What Happened To Btm Magazine?

MrSuave

When i stopped riding about a year ago, there was a mag calle BTM, or bike trials magazine. does it exist anymore or did it die?? if it does, where can i get hold of a copy/subscibe? when i stopped it wasn't that great but was improving with every issue. by now it should be pretty good!

Any idea guys?

Cheers.

My mate's still waiting for his issue, he sent a cheque off 2 years ago. ^_^

It's was a goodish mag, but you sometimes just got a full two page spred of just text. And there was alot of mistakes.

If i remeber rightly there was a wrong picture on the t-lite review, of the bike befor on the privious page, i mean how could you miss that!?

Unless Trials ever takes off big time I doubt there will ever be a Trials mag in print :( (not a worthwhile one anyway)

Trials just isnt big enough, so its impossible to make any money out of it- infact impossible not to lose a lot. People get everything they could ever want right here on this very forum anyway. Fair play to the guy for trying with BTM, it was a brave move. The amount of time and effort it would take to produce a decent magazine that comes out monthly or whatever would be phenomenal. Poor old BTM.

Yer, was dan mckenzie who did the whole btm thing,

Got talking to him on a london ride once...his family were in the printing business as far as im aware..hence leading him to try a new adventure.

Didnt go aswell as he may of liked, but fair play to him, he was a sound chap when i met him, ( all them years ago :S )

Where can i get a copy of trials world? ;)

It was produced by T&MX News and was a really good monthly magazine - good quality and brilliant pictures.

They only did six issues, the last one was in November 2005, and now they've decided not to continue with it! :angry:

In my opinion it was a very badly presented magazine, Any publisher which prints a photo not scaled down relativly is verging on retarded.

I remember the guys coming down to worthing to "do a shoot" but they turned up 3 hours late with a digicam out of a cracker and then disapeared.

:sick: