New Echo Hub

wilky_mod_legend2

hi,

i was doin a demo today and i was talkin to the profile dealer,

and he sed that the echo hubs are rubbish, and they keep blowing up, and there designing them from scratch

he knows this because he was talkin to dave and adam from tarty bikes on the phone the other week

hope this helps

looks like profile all the way

wilky (Y)

hi,

i was doin a demo today and i was talkin to the profile dealer,

and he sed that the echo hubs are rubbish, and they keep blowing up, and there designing them from scratch

he knows this because he was talkin to dave and adam from tarty bikes on the phone the other week

hope this helps

looks like profile all the way

wilky (Y)

talking to a profile dealer? exactly,hes not gunna say '' buy echo hubs because are our profile 1's are shite'' now is he! :P

i heard CLS has one snapped and when back to profile as it skipped like a bitch also i heard that they arnt coming out for while now aswell and that tunni never even wanted to try one out

Edited by watto

i heard CLS has one snapped and when back to profile as it skipped like a bitch also i heard that they arnt coming out for while now aswell and that tunni never even wanted to try one out

who said this and yes they are been modified and stuff also the idea of how it is,is awsome but needs a few ajusments and craig's is fine also tunni does run one and seems to be no problems with his.

Ben

Edited by hulltrialser

RIGHT, will everyone in this thread stop talking SHIT, unless you know the exact truth then shut up making rumours etc.

Firstly, i am riding for adamant, and have echo and zoo parts on my bike. I have run the echo hub, as has team rider Damon Watson, CLS and Tunni are also running the hub,along with us im sure there are riders worldwide testing the hub.

Im sure that only us four are the riders in the UK who have an echo hub. Both me and damon have had problems with skipping, while damon has blown his up. I dont know craig and tunni personally so i dont know there problems or joys of riding the hub. The truth is that the spring design was not the best. Damon and I have both suggested to deng he re-design the hub with leaf springs rather than the design that is currently being used.

Also chinese riders have had problems with theirs by the sounds of things. So in conclusion.....

There have been PROBLEMS with the current design, A NEW DESIGN is being made by DENG. this will be out in THREE or SO months, yes MONTHS. this will allow for a better design, and hopefully a more reliable design.

SO. STOP TALKING SHIT IF YOU HAVENT A CLUE. I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND THAT IS OUTLINED ABOVE.

THANKS

:)

Well in son and well said! Dont post crap or reveiws or comments on stuff unless you have a 1st hand experience with the material or your posting on behalf of 1 of you regualar ride friands of what has put you off the aviod the forum being clogged up with a load of wrong reveiws

SO. STOP TALKING SHIT IF YOU HAVENT A CLUE. I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND THAT IS OUTLINED ABOVE.

Looks to me like you're not going to get any better information than that. Feel free to repost as/when there's something more than a friend's dog's brother's mum's sisters 'information'