Tensile Cracks

monty rider

well, like the title says has anybody ever snaped any tensile cranks, i just wonderd because i want to no if there strong or not :P

cheers phill

Yes they have snapped. That doesn't mean they're not strong.

There are very few cranks out there that haven't been snapped by someone.

Middleburns or Tensiles are a pretty firm bet (Y)

Jon

i have seen pics of snapped ones... and my mate pauly has broken alot....but the blokes down at supercycles sorted em out witht he warrenty....... and even when the warrently had finished they still gave him 50% discount on a new opair.. they are sexual cranks though.. i am saving up to get a pair soon

ok, thanks guys i think im going to get some new echo cracks just to be safe :P

cheers phill

Derrr! you goon the only reason why a pair of then havent been snapped if because they've been out on the market a month or so! So i dont think anyone even knows if they last a year they mite snap within 7months if thats is past the testing dates of durability :S

i think the tensiles are awesome cranks - i have given mine some real abuse (grind, bunnyhop to 90 onto crank/pedal, drops, random tricks and just generally smashing them into stuff) and they are still going. They feel way nicer than the burns too.

mike

Same here, mine are fine and they're pretty old now. Been on my bike for a year now, and Ben (travistrials as he was known then :P) had them before me. My prototype pair lasted for ages too, again about a year before I sent them back - unsnapped ;)