*my First Video*

monty-james

Yea i thought it was quality if your 12 and thats 4months on! thats impressive! dont know what that thing was when it looked like you were falling over the wall but was quality. not going to give any advise or anything like that because it looks like you are by can capable enough to progress yourslef!

the thing is with the video is that you just pedal hop forwards all the time and nothing different..

Maybe try some other stuff aswell and put it onto vid ..

However earlier in the thread you said you were at his stage, i wont fault it but good on you for putting on music editing and it will all come

Chillax'in Simpson

Yea i thought it was quality if your 12 and thats 4months on! thats impressive! dont know what that thing was when it looked like you were falling over the wall but was quality. not going to give any advise or anything like that because it looks like you are by can capable enough to progress yourslef!

However earlier in the thread you said you were at his stage, i wont fault it but good on you for putting on music editing and it will all come

Chillax'in Simpson

Yes i agree with you there, for a 12 year old and 4 months riding it is quality.

And I strongly agree with you on maybe editing the music..

the thing is with the video is that you just pedal hop forwards all the time and nothing different..

Maybe try some other stuff aswell and put it onto vid ..

But that seems to be the trend with most videos...

I think you're doing well for 4 months, keep it up.