Bugatti Veyron

Davetrials

Yeah, it's silly money really, but it's just a showpiece for Volkswagen/Bugatti. What I want to know is why they didn't allow it to be driven around the test track (For those who don't know, this car was just on Top Gear). Were they scared it would get beaten by the Zonda or something?

Its restricted aswell, so if you can take the thing out , someone please do so it will go a lot faster.

Theres some 1400bhp supra or it may be skyline in max power and it also runs and ticks over quiet reliably for such a highly tuned car.

That would most probably be Top Secret's 1300bhp GTR-R35 Skyline. Gorgeous.

full tank of fuel will be gone in 12 mins at 252mph, and then you need to replace all tyres, and 10 radiators, wow.... even a rad for the hydrolic fluid for the spolier, shit...

personally, where are you gunna run at 252mph for 12 mins, that is a good few miles that would have to be sraight as a mother, personally i want one

top secrets syline on ran up to 200mph, no where near the bugatti, but they have the crazy jap mans car that they did not tset in the "max power" film as had only just been built, should be good...

gaz...

Said in the daily mail that they will make 300 max. Thats if 300 people want them.

I loved the fact clarkson came up with about the mclaren.

"you could put the veryon and the mclaren side by side in a straight line race. You could let the mclaren reach 140mph before the veryon even started and it would still beat it too 250mph"

:S

that's cause the mclaren will only do 240mph, so course it's gunna beat it to 250mph, :-

gaz...

doubt they will make 300, if they loosing on average £4.2 million on each car made and sold, that would make a total of £126 million in loses, i don't think so...

gaz..

Edited by the_soon_to_be

Yeah, it's silly money really, but it's just a showpiece for Volkswagen/Bugatti. What I want to know is why they didn't allow it to be driven around the test track (For those who don't know, this car was just on Top Gear). Were they scared it would get beaten by the Zonda or something?

Could also be for insurance purposes? If the Stig binned it into a tyre-wall or somehow managed to crash it into something, that's essentially £5m down the drain, isn't it? Even so, I reckon it'd probably be the fastest on there. Sounds like it had dialled handling and stopping power, and a pretty rippin' engine, so I don't see how it couldn't be the fastest...

Could also be for insurance purposes? If the Stig binned it into a tyre-wall or somehow managed to crash it into something, that's essentially £5m down the drain, isn't it? Even so, I reckon it'd probably be the fastest on there. Sounds like it had dialled handling and stopping power, and a pretty rippin' engine, so I don't see how it couldn't be the fastest...

i am sure that the power from that thing could have pushed even the stig to ditching it, their track is not the biggest and i am sure he would lose it, but anyways, apparently the STIG has webbed buttox, xo sure he could tame it...

gaz...