Had Enough Of Super Cycles...

JoNnY__Mc

For future reference, ask for money people! And buy the stuff yourself! Don't play chineese whispers.

I've never really found this works, my parents would much rather spend more money on one thing that they know i'll use than give money which COULD go towards shit.

Jon man i doubt supercycles would say that on the phone, I was in there 2 days ago speaking about onza etc and he was telling me what super stuff there coming out with now witch they are.

Are you sure that your mum just don't want you to get a bike as she gets mega pissed of when you go home and your bike i allways fooked, Not two know what your dad says :( .

Give supercycles a ring your self and see what they say to you about the t-rex, I meen if you owned supercycles or worked there you not going to put of buyer are you, I think your mum and dad may be lieng.

Who knows though they might have it tooked away round next doors ready for christmas day. :-

Tut you fool they would of posted it off to the big Mr Chrismas by now :P

Maby your parents just said that so when you wake up on christmas day you will be like :o an onza trex can you imagen how happy you would be :P .

Or you would be like no this bloke at supercycles told me it was a peice of shit id really far prefer the..... ;)lol

how come if something goes wrong with a part/company/service/release date etc etc people first come on here and have a bitch about it.

ring the company up, they are goin to have a better idea of whats going on than us lot on here! ok granted if its outside normal working hours then thats not possible, but come on have some patience.

the only truely honest salesman/business man i have ever come across is clive leeson, but then his parts seem to be built to satisfy a passion as opposed to profit??

Maybe your folks want to suprise you either with another bike or somthing, or some random guy could have answered the phone.

If your that worried... Ring Supercycles yourself, and see what they say!

I'm preety sure it wasn't a random guy who picked the phone up :huh: .

Anyway i think Jon is building a toxsin up now, Good luck with building it Jon (Y).