Bike Got Stolen.....then Brought Back!

gofasterpinch

ok so heres the story.....

i live in halls of residence while at uni in newcastle, i cam back on friday at 1.30pm parked my bike with the other bikes, however there was no space in the rack so i thought, ah its in our garage it'll be fine so i hid it behind the other bikes (not the brightest idea i know, but this was in our garage) so off i disappeared in my car....

came down into the garage this morning to go to uni....no where to be seen so i went to reception for the building and reported it missing to the house manager and he said i had to report it to the uni security dept which i did. i came back to see if the house manager had heard owt off security or involved the police so i could claim off my insurance, where he opened a store room and there it was!?!?! he said he found it dumped in one of the parking bays at lunch time-he checked the CCTV and it looked like someone borrowed it for a few hours to go somewhere/do something then just brought it back :- Cheeky Feckers!!!!!

moral of the story kids....lock your bikes up or keep them under your bed in your flat :D

ok so heres the story.....

i live in halls of residence while at uni in newcastle, i cam back on friday at 1.30pm parked my bike with the other bikes, however there was no space in the rack so i thought, ah its in our garage it'll be fine so i hid it behind the other bikes (not the brightest idea i know, but this was in our garage) so off i disappeared in my car....

came down into the garage this morning to go to uni....no where to be seen so i went to reception for the building and reported it missing to the house manager and he said i had to report it to the uni security dept which i did. i came back to see if the house manager had heard owt off security or involved the police so i could claim off my insurance, where he opened a store room and there it was!?!?! he said he found it dumped in one of the parking bays at lunch time-he checked the CCTV and it looked like someone borrowed it for a few hours to go somewhere/do something then just brought it back :- Cheeky Feckers!!!!!

moral of the story kids....lock your bikes up or keep them under your bed in your flat :D

Lucky Boy!