Bmx Frame And Wheel?

hulltrialser

ive been on custom riders and the mutiny frames are on special offer but cant decide wich there is the sinister usa bb for 108 for x-mas 4 days offer and the raven which is euro with free cranks at 130 on the same offer i cant decide which to get i will be riding mainly skate parks on it so what would you go for.

also the eastern cassete rear wheel is that any good and what size sproket would i need on the front if its 11tooth on the rear.

thanks in advance (Y):D

Ben

Yeh'I'm inclined to agree, go for the US BB, although I'm interested to know what cranks come wit hteh Euro frame, that does sound like a good deal!

Yeh,but like Michael Hardman says, f**k threads on a BMX!Where did you get your Standard fram btw?I'm after an old school USA BB one!TRLS 250 or STA are the daddys!

Yeh'I'm inclined to agree, go for the US BB, although I'm interested to know what cranks come wit hteh Euro frame, that does sound like a good deal!

Yeh,but like Michael Hardman says, f**k threads on a BMX!Where did you get your Standard fram btw?I'm after an old school USA BB one!TRLS 250 or STA are the daddys!

I got it from custom riders

And the bb thing, theres so much more to go wrong with threads, if you f**k them up then its hassle to get it sorted.

Press fit BB's are a pain aswell.

I greased my frame up and sanded the shell down before putting the BB in and it took a sledgehammer to put it in, same aplied for my headset. Yes I used a sledgehammer and wood to put in a King headset.

I think it may just be Standard frames being machined very tightly, bastards.

All is ok so far.

I think it may just be Standard frames being machined very tightly, bastards.

Needs to be tight otherwise they will fall out :S

Supposed to press them in not twat them in.

Bodge a press out of a threaded bar an 2 peices of 10mm aluminium sheet, works a treat (Y)