Ramsgate/herne Bay/folkstone This Sunday?

MrSuave

yo yo, anyone in the area fancy a blast this sunday?? im back riding again and have been practising almost everyday for the past 3months while living in london so im gonna come out and wuup barnes ass :- , just kiddin, just got a new bike so fancy meeting up, see how the standard had increased. it better be good by now! :blink:

let me know here or MSN - tommo@biketrials.com

wow...i went on holiday to broadstairs for a week in summer (Y)

lovely sea wall...

only other rider i saw had a PX jump bike though..can't remember his name. Showed me some lovely rocks between broadstairs and ramsgate... :)

i'd be there...but i'm not..so...

herne bay looked awesome but i didn't have my bike with me :-(

adam

Was tempted a by a ride in Sevenoaks this Saturday.

I'm not agains the idea of a sunday ride as well, but my stamina isn't what it used to be as I've only just gotten back on my bike!

Why not a London ride?

Was tempted a by a ride in Sevenoaks this Saturday.

I'm not agains the idea of a sunday ride as well, but my stamina isn't what it used to be as I've only just gotten back on my bike!

Why not a London ride?

hey tommo good to have you back, long time no see.

i cant make it this sunday caus i have to go up to clive leesons house to get my frame fixed.

but we should go out for a ride soon. anyone wanna do hern bay during the week sometime? like tuesday or wednesday?

alright fellas?

i got back from france on friday and wanna ride some trials!!!

well up for some ridin, although sunday might not be SUCH a good idea, it was my brother's 18th recently, and i said i'd take him out and buy him some legal beers...which is going to be a bit messy.

fred, HB in the week sounds good, let me know when and i'll try and be there...

do people dahn sahf reckon i'll need to rebleed my brake with oil, to save the water freezing, or will i be ok with not bothering?

i cant make it this sunday caus i have to go up to clive leesons house to get my frame fixed.

but we should go out for a ride soon. anyone wanna do hern bay during the week sometime? like tuesday or wednesday?

Just rebleed with water with a little touch of anti-freeze (Y):D

Folkstone is it???? we'll ill try my best to make an apperance then!! although i have my company works do tonight so may be a bit sore :sick::blink: , and i also reckon it'll be windy as fook!! but anyways. Im in. where's everyone meeting and what time?

Cheers. Tomm.

Ps- Fred, you gotta stop recking frames wit yo big ass!!!! ;) And leeson's really shouldn't be breaking, there bloody steel!!

A midweek ride could be a plan.

I'm getting back from uni sometime on Sunday, so will be looking to ride from Monday onwards :)

Ben, I'm sure me, Dan and co will be out quite a bit (I hope anyways), no doubt one of us will give you a shout (Y)