Taking A Trip

Houseface

hey peeps,

me and a couple of mates are thinking of going down to porthcawl in easter holidays, soo......

does anyone have any tips of cheapness(looked at the train costs in rides/locations) for hotels/somewhere to stay which is cheap and will fit 5 peeps and theirs bikes :S

also, we would mainly like it to be near the rocks at the sea front and somewhere streety (Y)

also , any other info would be cool (Y)

thanks (Y):-

steve.

Nearest train station is Pyle, it's a couple of miles away, so make sure you can ride with everything you're taking.

Best way to stay is camping, I've always gone to Brodawell campsite, not too pricey, and is rideable to the main spots, which are all close together. (Y)

Mike.

i think i'll be up for that too. sounds good, count me in.

LOL he didnt ask if anyone else wanted to come :-

anyway your best bet would be to stay in a caravan as its cheap and as long as you leave it tidy they won't care how many bikes you take with you.

I found this caravan site:

£104 for 3 nights for all five of you.

http://www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk/Search_Results.aspx

Its actually in porthcawl so not very far for you to ride.

Don't suppose me and a few mates could tag along :-

LOL he didnt ask if anyone else wanted to come :-

anyway your best bet would be to stay in a caravan as its cheap and as long as you leave it tidy they won't care how many bikes you take with you.

I found this caravan site:

£104 for 3 nights for all five of you.

http://www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk/Search_Results.aspx

Its actually in porthcawl so not very far for you to ride.

Don't suppose me and a few mates could tag along :-

Joe, is there an age restriction for how old you have to be be unacompanied by an adult?

Joe, is there an age restriction for how old you have to be be unacompanied by an adult?

I don't think so, I put in random names and ages under 18 to book and nothing came up saying anything about ages so i don't think theres anything about it, if the worst comes to the worst you could always say someones older than they are :-

Edit: they also do 8people caravans for £122 for the lot which is only £15.25p each so if you want to invite three other people then feel free :-

Edited by Joe_Elding

dont know the name of it but we stayed in a great little campsite in porthcawl on the roadtrip and there were 14 lads in total i think plus the owner had a fine arsed daughter (Y). im sure either Dr evil or leedstrial will know name contact no's etc.