Toxsin 2 Frames?

JoNnY__Mc

ok so these frames have bin out for a little while now and so i am interested to hear how they are doing? does anyone have a pic of theirs built up?

they look like a decent frame and would work great with the parts i have ready to go on my new bike. so any one got one? how do they ride and please post pics if you have any.

cheers Jon (Y)

Ive been riding a toxsin 2 for about 4 months. There proper strong and only weight 2kg. It pisses up onto the rear wheel proper quick and is mega stable when its there. I found mine to be much easier to bunny hop than than my toxsin 1. NO one who had riden a toxsin 2 has had any problems with the size of the top tube.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Heres a reivew that Pauly wrote (Y)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....397&hl=toxsin+2

Cheers,

Adam

Ps special end of year price for toxsin 2 £220 posted

Ive been riding a toxsin 2 for about 4 months. There proper strong and only weight 2kg. It pisses up onto the rear wheel proper quick and is mega stable when its there. I found mine to be much easier to bunny hop than than my toxsin 1. NO one who had riden a toxsin 2 has had any problems with the size of the top tube.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Heres a reivew that Pauly wrote (Y)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....397&hl=toxsin+2

Cheers,

Adam

Ps special end of year price for toxsin 2 £220 posted

yes absolutely ad these frame are awsome and super stron i have had mine for a fair while now and belive me i kill fames ! lol and this is still holding up realy nicely i have wacked the downtube hard a few times aswell and it has been absolutly fine :) the toptube is also nice its weird at fist inbatween your legs but it gives you alot more stability while trackstanding and is also nice when you want to sit down :) but yer awsome frame for all round things as ad saidd goees to the backwheel real easy but isnt like a hifi for example where it goes to backwheel easy but when you gap you loose all your power.. the toxsin frame has the total oposit effect to this i found that i could gap alot further than my zoo and my t rex. i allso found that i was able to ride park on this bike because it is so easy t bunyhop. alot of my riding improved alot when i got this frame and people who ride with me would totally agree :) but i hope thats enough if you want anymore info drop me a pm or add me on msn :)

Cheers

Pauly

Edited by Zoo_Rider