What Do People Laugh About Most When Riding

Adrian

If anyone say's it's a girls bike, just ride at them really quick, brake, and stop 4 inches away from them.

They don't estimate the power of the brakes so they'll poo themselves.

" if your not carefull you will break that bike" :D

:lol:

That's true!

This one guys asked me "How do you lift your back wheel without your feet attached to your pedals?".

I just replied i don't know.

when george gave this kid a lecture about the slaves on his brakes were rocket boosters and the kid asks how they work and he said they run on fuel and shoot you up. he gave an example and made the sound effects on the way up, he didn't quite get up and said they cut out and needed more fuel, the kid looked really interested that he was telling the truth lol :P:P:P:lol::P:P:P

tom tom

Edited by tom tom

when george gave this kid a lecture about the slaves on his brakes were rocket boosters and the kid asks how they work and he said they run on fuel and shoot you up. he gave an example and made the sound effects on the way up, he didn't quite get up and said they cut out and needed more fuel, the kid looked really interested that he was telling the truth lol :P:P:P:lol::P:P:P

tom tom

LOL that made me laugh!

Erm spose when your out with your mates and someone does something funny :D

it makes me laugh when old people say youre bike isnt made for that and when people say oi where's your seat and i say a crazy man with a chainsaw chopped it off and welded the mark back together for me, what a kind man (Y) it works they then just walk of (Y)

Edited by monty-james

Hahaha, one time when i was out riding, this old women got really annoyed with me for riding on the path and stood right in front of me (in the cycle path!!!) and she stoped me and said, "why dont you do some real sports... like tennis" i just looked and laughed

LMAO!

Some old woman asked me if I wanted some machine oil for my chain what was making the loud squeal :huh:

Mat

I second that (from above). I did this amazing gap from the railings on the half pipe deck to a hut roof thingy, I dropped down feeling very pleased with myself, and this chav came over and said that was crap. :o . "I bet you cant wheelie,” he said, so i did a manual for about 5/6 metres and he started complaining that it wasn’t a proper wheelie because I didn't pedal. I just gave up and went to find some palettes laughing all the way