What Do People Laugh About Most When Riding

Adrian

And the 'you've got a flat tyre' if they see you land heavy on it.

As with;

no seat

one tyre bigger then the other

get new brakes, they're squeeling

you'll ruin that such and such

do a trick

get some lights on it (from a copper, who then issued me an anti-social behaviour order for no lights)

Id say I get more interest/compliments then complains or stupid comments.

Though once some little slag shouted 'shut those f**kin brakes up!' so, obviously, I had to ride with them half on.

we was riding down sheff on day and this guy started talking to us and he say 'i suprised police aint arreset you for not having a seat' lol it was well fun :turned: ny

Dumbass people saying,

He's got no seat

How much is your bike worth?

Can I have a go? I won't knick it!!

You'll break those rocks!!

Can you do a wheelie?

Other things that are funny are general pissing around and people falling off!! You always laugh, then go see if there still alive.

H

that true people are always say that 'can i have ago i wont knick it' make me laugh

lol some funny things i've read. one black ghetto chav said " ah man those are deep tires man. why are they so fat". can you ride up walls. i was like what the hell man. and then he read them. ah man hay er jerome i think his mates name was, this kid has maxxis are deep deep man. that was funny.

i get asked allot can i do a backflip lol.

i get a few others that have already been mentioned.

but the funniest thing was when a gang of chavs surrounded me while i was waiting for my mate and tried to threaten me to bunny hop over a roof of a car. they said if i didn't do it i was shit. so i said i'm shit then bye hopped up a wall and they was like nah man come back lol.

we seem to get alot of drunk people start talking to us when we ride, two girls came over and said "hi who are you guys then" we was laughing because it was really random then one girl slaped my mate because he laughed at them :P i honestly nearly wet my self ;)^_^