Looking For A Particular Magazine

fruitbat

Hi guys

This may sound a little strange :S but there was an issue of either Mens Health or one of the Mens Fitness magazines i saw on the shelf a few months ago. The guy on the front had quite a large tatto which went from his elbow, onto his upper arm on onto his shoulder, finishing on his chest with around 4 sharp lines. I want an image of this as im lookin at tattoos of that design and i cannot for the life of me find it anywhere. I know some people on TF are into fitness/health and may possibly have a copy of this magazine. Please please can anyone help? (Y)

Edited by fruit-twat

Hi guys

This may sound a little strange :S but there was an issue of either Mens Health or one of the Mens Fitness magazines i saw on the shelf a few months ago. The guy on the front had quite a large tatto which went from his elbow, onto his upper arm on onto his shoulder, finishing on his chest with around 4 sharp lines. I want an image of this as im lookin at tattoos of that design and i cannot for the life of me find it anywhere. I know some people on TF are into fitness/health and may possibly have a copy of this magazine. Please please can anyone help? (Y)

haha i was waiting for that. :o Had to be you though eh, supirsed Bucky didnt beat you to that! Like i say i only saw it on the shelf, never picked it up, that would just be wrong for me!

haha i was waiting for that. :o Had to be you though eh, supirsed Bucky didnt beat you to that! Like i say i only saw it on the shelf, never picked it up, that would just be wrong for me!

bang on que!!!!

u big fat lard arse.

you are the first person that needs a fitness magazine but by the sounds of it your looking for a new tattoo. :P

see you soon. meet for a drink now i only live like 1/4 mile up the road. in a bit fat shhhhhhh.........it

/awaits mods saying move this to msn and close topic. come on guys and gals there must be somebody with a valid reply (wrayvon you dont count, your and I N V A L I D)

Edited by Bucky