"lewis" On The Forum

phil white

ive been receiving several emails from this guy asking to join clubs and other crap, basically spam crap.

so i pm'ed him and asked him to stop.

then the cheeky wipper snapper tells me to piss off! lol.

does anyone else have this problem and how do i stop it if he's refusing to?

i don't want to abuse anyone, especially kids/keyboard warriors, i'm 23 and rarely visit here, i'm just after an easy life!

if he hadn't of responded with his two can van damme attitude i would of said no more! i love kids! especially spotty teenagers! ther my fave! lol

haha, well when i get so called 'spam emails' saying go on birthday calendars it asks you for your email address and it send invitations to all your contacts, as all of you would no?..... but out of the 300 and odd contacts your the only one accusing me of sending you 'spam emails' so in the future just block me or maybe keep your comments to yours self just like all the others have. ? :D

oh and do you meen by seven, i only did it once today to everyone.

sorry if it meen that much to you.

Edited by lewis

haha, well when i get so called 'spam emails' saying go on birthday calendars it asks you for your email address and it send invitations to all your contacts, as all of you would no?..... but out of the 300 and odd contacts your the only one accusing me of sending you 'spam emails' so in the future just block me or maybe keep your comments to yours self just like all the others have. ? :D

150 contacts, unless you have two accounts

ive been receiving several emails from this guy asking to join clubs and other crap, basically spam crap.

so i pm'ed him and asked him to stop.

then the cheeky wipper snapper tells me to piss off! lol.

does anyone else have this problem and how do i stop it if he's refusing to?

stop what exactly? if you are honestly that bothered i will get rid of your email of my contacts. i have 377 unread messages in my inbox and all of them are aload of crap. but i aint that fussed, like i say ill delete you.

sorry..

oh and do you meen by seven, i only did it once today to everyone.

sorry if it meen that much to you.

TWO COMPLAINERS! its annoying !

Handbags at 20 paces.

Now, it doesnt take a genius to not open a e-mail that looks shit, or dodgy.

And It takes a smaller ammount of inteligence to delete your unwanted e-mails.

Now I dont know how cool you look at the pub when you tell some Bird "hey, Ive got over 300 unread e-mails, wanna come home with me???"

Or How tough you feel Pming someone to have ago about automated spam e-mails.

But them I dont care, Ill leave it at this,

The Purple line in my signature sums this whole post up

Handbags at 20 paces.

Now, it doesnt take a genius to not open a e-mail that looks shit, or dodgy.

And It takes a smaller ammount of inteligence to delete your unwanted e-mails.

Now I dont know how cool you look at the pub when you tell some Bird "hey, Ive got over 300 unread e-mails, wanna come home with me???"

Or How tough you feel Pming someone to have ago about automated spam e-mails.

But them I dont care, Ill leave it at this,

The Purple line in my signature sums this whole post up

your entitled to your opinion, but like everyone else on the forum i think loads of you get these emails and also send them. a friend send me a birthday calender email so i opened it to put myself on her calender. it then asked me for my email address and it sent a email to my contacts inviting you to put your birthday on my calender (if you get what i mean).

by the way, yeS im sure that would be a great chat up line considering i ment 300 spam emails in my inbox.

like i say again im sorry for all the cuffuffle

ADMINI CAN YOU PLEASE CLOSE THIS NOW

CHEERS..

Edited by lewis