Moto Trials?

mikey23

I don't do it myself, but I've really wanted to do it since I learnt they existed! Is it easier to improve and do natural sections and stuff on moto trials bikes than push bikes and what kind of moves do moto trials bikes do to get up stuff like taps and hooks?

I must see a video of moto trials one day to see what its really like. :rolleyes:

Yep i ride, have been for 7 years now :S just got an 05 Beta rev 3 and it truly the best thing ever!

not looking forward to next year though as i'm getting promoted to expert earlyer than i'd like but hey whats the worst that can happen!

I don't do it myself, but I've really wanted to do it since I learnt they existed! Is it easier to improve and do natural sections and stuff on moto trials bikes than push bikes and what kind of moves do moto trials bikes do to get up stuff like taps and hooks?

It's a lot more flowing that cycle trials, imagine tapping and going to wheels on everything and thats how it is in motor trials but it is getting more techy so cycle trials techniques are coming into play more nowdays.

matt

Yep i ride, have been for 7 years now :Sjust got an 05 Beta rev 3 and it truly the best thing ever!

not looking forward to next year though as i'm getting promoted to expert earlyer than i'd like but hey whats the worst that can happen!

It's a lot more flowing that cycle trials, imagine tapping and going to wheels on everything and thats how it is in motor trials but it is getting more techy so cycle trials techniques are coming into play more nowdays.

matt

My hero!! :rolleyes:lol

i want to start but, i have no cash <_< and i can't get none (N)

Yep! i do (Y) I'm currently riding a 2006 Gas Gas 250cc Pro with all the Gas Gas youth team parts on. Im not in the youth team but my dad owns a trials shop up here and i ride for his company B) Motorbike trials is kick ass (Y) i love the pure thrill of blasting up a gully with a 6ft step infront of me knowing im going up it!! its so much fun (Y)

Ive wanted to do it, but I've never driven any sort of thing with an engine yet except a go-kart so im a little apprehensive at breaking one lol

Has anyone got any vids of moto trials btw?

Edited by PaRtZ

Have ridden motorbike trials for many years lucky to be living in gods country for trials ,(fort william). Did yous know that a lot of the world championship contenders were bike trials riders as school boys then stepped on to motorbikes very successfully.

A good secondhand bike bout 1500 -2500. A new one bout 3500.

Nah you don't have to spend that much :S

if you just want to give it a little try without breaking the bank you could spemd as little as £500, there's not need in spending loads of money on a wizzy bike because 1. they depretiate pretty badly 2. and older bike is still going to be to good for ability 3. if you decide you don't like it they hey you've only spent say £500 and not £2000!