24inch Forks

Chris@Onza rider

i need smoe 24inch forks for my Et24 but i cannot find any any where so if any one knows where i could get some i would be very VERY grateful. i know ashton did some but i cant find them :( .

and if i cannot get hold of some 24 inch forks would there be any [reoblem running a pair of 26inch forks and a disc?

thanks alot guys

tom

Yeah, as people have said: Get a disc, or get some custom Pashleys from Leeson, or the Ashton forks. If you don't want a disc, Ashton forks seem good (That what I have). I don't know if you can buy the Zoot forks separately, give Supercycles a ring and let us know :) I think they are just modified Smart (?) Guys (Y)

kool thanks ALOT for the help guys you lot really do rock.

how do i go about getting mr clive to move some pashleys down for me? just get some pashleys and give him a ring?

Triton Bicycle Co can make a Ti one for you.

When do you want it?

We don't have them in stock yet, but we plan to manufacture them. You can hurry us up :)

could i have an idea of a price please bud and i may be intrested :) thanks man

just phone him, and but the forks for 65quid though him, he is a sound guy and his customer servise is hard to top. i mean i recieved a free kisss tensioner today. top bloke.

I got a Chrismas card from Clive t'other day, was really random. It had a Gold Leeson sticker in it , which was cool, although I don't have a Leeson to stick it on :

wow mr clive sounds like the man to know he sounds so mint. next frame is deffo a leeson 609 they are the shizzang.

ive just bought some pash forks for 17.50 :P and give it a go converting them to 24 :D if not then i will get some from mr clive.

yeah thats sucks but that was the sexyest bike i had ever seen tomm. i would have seriously cired my face off

could i have an idea of a price please bud and i may be intrested :) thanks man

Erm...I will discuss it with the manufacturer on Friday and will give you the approx. price.

Sorry mate...it hasn't been released yet, so I can't say any proper numbers...I will inquire.

Thank you