Cannon Powershot A95

mat hudson

hi, i have a cannon powersho A95. i cant get it to let me view my pics. all the softwares installed. the computer just doesnt sem to recognise the camera when its plugged in. im not that knowledgable of computers but please help me. :P

if its easier, add me on msn. a long question session on here takes ages :rolleyes:

Yeh make sure it's got plenty of batt. Dont normally bother intalling all that software shite that comes with it, just plug it in and view through windows, much easier. Check My computer, see if theres a removable drive there. Try uninstalling the software maybe?

Restart PC?

dunno really

Rob (Y)

just plug it in and view through windows, much easier. Check My computer, see if theres a removable drive there.

I don't think that works for all cameras, not all come up as a removeable drive. I know my mum's 350D (Also coincidentally a Canon) doesn't, you have to use the software that comes with it. When in doubt RTFM...

Format your hard drive :- .. sorry im being a twat tonight

Anyways the answer to your question is this:

Its f**ked because youve plugged the camera in to your computer and its recognised it.. you have then installed the software using windows hardware thingy that comes up. In order to solve the problem.. delete all the software and unplug the camera and usb.Restart the pc and then stick the software cd.. install the software.. restart then plug the camera in and windows will recognise and install the drivers automatically. Job done have a wank.

N.B. This has worked for me so many times.. im not gonna say its the exact solution