Newcastle

mr kenny

wey aye man pet, a might pop along if me bikes sorted in time (it will b :angry: )

thatd b cannie that like pet

tarraa

haha. very good. a true northern lad! always nice to see! haha

anyone from down south, it is well worth the journey. should be a good ride especially if there is a good turn out

er i don't know really mabey 6-7 from leeds(hopefully more)

a handful from manc/black pool way

a couple from berwick upon tweed

and a few from edinburgh including one from aviemore

so i hope more but it'll still be a good turn out and the name's that have spoke to me to say defo it's gonna be amazin!!

i think the best place to meet up which is easy to find is the centre of life. it is right next to central station for those of you coming by train. there is a large open space in the central area of the centre for life. excellent for lots of people to meet up.

anyone agree/disagree?

Dave

i think the best place to meet up which is easy to find is the centre of life. it is right next to central station for those of you coming by train. there is a large open space in the central area of the centre for life. excellent for lots of people to meet up.

anyone agree/disagree?

Dave

Thats a good place - especially if a lot of people are coming by train.

are they any good (cheap) places to park near the train station?

mike

theres a few places you could park. it all depends how well you know your way around newcastle and how close you want to be to the life centre.

you could try parking outside the handcock musuem.

you could also try the car park behind 'the strawberry' pub opposite st james' park. its should be free on a sunday

one other place you could try on a sunday is the telewest arena car park.

Edited by Trials Dave

yeah theres a metro rail system around newcastle. im not sure whether you can take bikes on it or not though. you can deffo take them on the 2 carriage trains that stop at the central station.

for instance if you use the train that i will be using which goes from chathill to newcastle then it is fine.

You can't take your bikes on the Metro - well at least not if they spot you. You might be able to sneak it on if you diguise it a bit, not too sure how though.

i didnt think he would be allowed because of the barriers etc. but i still say give it a go. its only a mod, should be easy to hide. rtake both your wheels off if need be and put the frame and wheels in a black bag or summit. lol. (Y) worked for my mate who took his on the bus.

i didnt think he would be allowed because of the barriers etc. but i still say give it a go. its only a mod, should be easy to hide. rtake both your wheels off if need be and put the frame and wheels in a black bag or summit. lol. (Y) worked for my mate who took his on the bus.

Yeah guess you could try that. Basically if they see you with a bike trying to get on the Metro they'll tell you that your not allowed on. I'm sure there's no rule against big bags.