Newcastle

mr kenny

hey everyone,

i guesse if you saw me at the trials at kieghleigh you would have heard me drummin up attention for this ride,it's gonna be off the scale for the interest i have got if anyone needs any help or out pm me text me get in contact with me!!

i'll see you all real soon (Y)

righteo,

spoke to and saw kenny last night in leeds, and its all looking good for me to make it next sunday (Y):) just got to blag the day off work now. which im hoping isnt going to be too hard :P

Waynio........................

Kenny i will follow or convoy up there with you. it will be sooooooooooo much easier (Y) i may bring the GF to do some filming as i will have my new camera by then.

Really really sorry kenny.....................

i wont be able to make it. i will catch up with you this week hopefully and explain why.........

i could do with you having a word with your engineer friend about something ;) maybe a vancy............haha

Waynio.........................

work sucks i wish i could just get by for a bit without working. (altho i probably could BUT would then be absolutly SKINT next year :P would be fun to do though. a year out of work JUST for the hell of it)

Oh no wayne, i was lookin forward to them dirty drop gaps aswell :(lol

whos actually coming then? make a list?

Il start it....

Me

Chocolatefoot

trials dave

Kyle

rossi

kenny

street trials rider (dont know his name)

village idiot

maybe jow elding

colly

stumps

mike

bucky

gofasterpinch is filmaing maybe?

onza kieron

mafu :ermm:lol

Any more?

CBA to look :P

looks like a big ride then eh? lol

Only if jordy cooke didnt brake his ankle :angry: then i could have brought him along to amaze you all :P

If everyone from my list turns up, thats 16 riders so far :o

Edited by terror-error

wayne gutted mate!! shit happens eh speak to you soon, get my number an bell me when you get it goin again, lovvatt or bucky have got it...

i will see you later this week, phone is BACK ONLINE!!!! pow pow! so ye gis a buzz. i need to go do sum filming in leeds at some point again. and in manchester so if anyone fancys owt. il probs make a trip to newcastle after this ride at some point when i do i will post it up here.

Waynio............................

what drop gaps are these then???? would be nice to know where they are???? so i can visit them when im able to ride there (n get on my bike agen!!! :( out for the count at the mo with a shagged ankle)

will be back on course next week or this week end.

what drop gaps are these then???? would be nice to know where they are???? so i can visit them when im able to ride there (n get on my bike agen!!! :( out for the count at the mo with a shagged ankle)

im sure you would be able to find some radge ones that nobody else can see :P

Forgot to say, dont know if me and tom will be coming along now, cause he has crashed his car, so his dad might not lend his the van :(

So dont know yet :(

Edited by terror-error

oooooh yeah. theres some pretty beasty drop gaps to rails and walla. on the quayside there are some nice ones and also around the bar 55 area.

i have a crazy video of a lad on a downhill bike doing a crazy drop in newcastle at bar 55, if you would like to see it add me on msn. (Y)