Addingham Moorside.........

Waynio

Right to me its become a necessity to go up to adidngham moorside on boxing day. its always a nice relaxed place usually a bit cold but it does get very very exciting :P(Y) so if anyone fancys getting there please do. the usual suspects will hopefully be there. me bucky, lovatt, some of the young lads from round yorkshire. im hoping that chris walker will turn up. and many more.

me and walker have been up there the last couple of Xmas's and its always a good laugh and usually a bit of snow on them thar ills!!!!!

Waynio........................

Please commit yourself and make it a good laugh.

Timmy from leeds, mike, kenny, kev???? come on boys i know you can make it for a few hours. have a xmas meet before the ride in leeds the day after?????

come on people lets all get up there :)(Y)

walker it sounds like addingham moorside then PaRtY!!!! @ ur ouse???? afta??? or over that period il turn up with a few people. could street ride selby then go back for a party @ yours?

Waynio.......................

If you ride hard enough youll be warm enough :D

May come up and join you all now i know where it is, can we still park up there?

I remember reading something you couldnt and that you had a pay the farmer some pennies to ride on his land?

Thanks Carlos

sometimes carl you have to pay farmer a £1 if he comes asking.

cold weather up addingham? royston you must have the wrong place, its antarctica up there ;) hahaha

its orite usually its not too bad weather wise, rain or shine il be there for a few hours. at least from 11am til about 2/3pm.

Waynio......................

walker i know u'll be there. ;)

plenty of sheep for any sheep takers?

you can guarantee that im goin. them sheep havnt seen me for ages, am sure they can walk now.

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol:

il get sarah to film you doing them ;) il stand in the corner and watch. :P

Waynio.....................

im going to try get there as early as possible. maybe 10.30ish. PartZ if you fancy coming let us know. im sure if someone is coming with you it will be a good laugh. set off early or sumit? we can always go for a quick beer or 2 in weatherspoons in keighley ;)

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol:

il get sarah to film you doing them ;) il stand in the corner and watch. :P

Waynio.....................

im going to try get there as early as possible. maybe 10.30ish. PartZ if you fancy coming let us know. im sure if someone is coming with you it will be a good laugh. set off early or sumit? we can always go for a quick beer or 2 in weatherspoons in keighley ;)

See you there Wanyetta, I'll bring a selection of stems. :turned:

Phil.