What Colour Hubs?

bikerboysam1

I don't know which colour hubs to go for, at the moment i am getting my monty sprayed black

then i am going to buy

- the 06 echo rims

- black mutiny spokes

- hope xc front hub

- profile mini cassette rear hub

but i'm not sure which colour rims and hubs, i was thinking gold for both, but they are all different golds??

Thanks,

Sam

My mate has a gold hope XC front hub, and a rear profile Limited Edition Tangerine hub, and the slight colour difference looks fine, you only notice it if you pay any real attention to the hubs. Basically all I am trying to say is that your not going to notice any slight colour difference and its not worth worrying about, your going to get slightly different colours whatever.

If I was you I would go for gold echo 06 rims, black spokes, front gold hope XC or pro 2 and a rear orange profile.

My mate has a gold hope XC front hub, and a rear profile Limited Edition Tangerine hub, and the slight colour difference looks fine, you only notice it if you pay any real attention to the hubs. Basically all I am trying to say is that your not going to notice any slight colour difference and its not worth worrying about, your going to get slightly different colours whatever.

If I was you I would go for gold echo 06 rims, black spokes, front gold hope XC or pro 2 and a rear orange profile.

oh right, do you think you could get i picture, either post it on here or e-mail it to me at samnugent1@gmail.com

thanks,

Sam