How To Stop Hand Gettin Sore While Riding

Callum Trialsin

I always used to get this, and trust me it look really wierd as I'm a girl!! Haha, but bere with them, and use moisturiser, I know it's a bit girlie, but it'll stop it hurting. Also soak them in warm water, it'll soften the skin. I think that turned into a girlie post - sorry to all the lads, but i hope it helps! The girls will apprecate (sp?! :huh:) it!!

I always used to get this, and trust me it look really wierd as I'm a girl!! Haha, but bere with them, and use moisturiser, I know it's a bit girlie, but it'll stop it hurting. Also soak them in warm water, it'll soften the skin. I think that turned into a girlie post - sorry to all the lads, but i hope it helps! The girls will apprecate (sp?! :huh:) it!!

Listen to her lads, she's a girl, and f=girls love soft skin so they will know how to get it best!!! (Y)

And if you think its to girly get the nivia for men that can't be girly can it???

Ollie.

hey,

All you need to do is keep riding i had this all it is were your griping the bar and moving your hand and it just make it feel real sore then you can't ride but if you stop til the pain has gone it just comes back what you wanna do is keeping riding on it even if its ligth riding this well make the skin hard and this well not happen again,if you stop for like a 3 weeks or so the har skin we go and it will become sore again.

So keep riding at it will be fine after a week or so.

Hope this help you and everyone with the same problem.

thanks

sam lewis

Listen to her lads, she's a girl, and f=girls love soft skin so they will know how to get it best!!! (Y)

And if you think its to girly get the nivia for men that can't be girly can it???

Ollie.

ollie's right!!! i don't like holding my man's hands after he's been riding for ages 'cause they go all hard!! He won't listen to me about using cream on them.....I think he should listen and do what I say!!!!!

Haha, take the advice lads!!

You are 1 mean dude! or dudette but i always thought that sounded well lame myslef dudetee ffs! i only got one glove so i wore that yesterday, (im michael Jackson, HEE michael jackon, SHEE michael jackson yo we ALL michael jackson! lol) got a huge callos (sp??) and got a pair of sissors and cut the f**ker off its well deep and keeps bleeding lol i hate having hard hands try to hold a girls hand and its minging, specially on the finger, (when things are past holding hands if you know what i mean, :- wink wink nudge nudge) so ill try moistiriser then we can hold hands pink_bmx_girl and you never know your luck do you :P (JOKES for all them people who take thenselves FAR too seriously)

You are 1 mean dude! or dudette but i always thought that sounded well lame myslef dudetee ffs! i only got one glove so i wore that yesterday, (im michael Jackson, HEE michael jackon, SHEE michael jackson yo we ALL michael jackson! lol) got a huge callos (sp??) and got a pair of sissors and cut the f**ker off its well deep and keeps bleeding lol i hate having hard hands try to hold a girls hand and its minging, specially on the finger, (when things are past holding hands if you know what i mean, :- wink wink nudge nudge) so ill try moistiriser then we can hold hands pink_bmx_girl and you never know your luck do you :P (JOKES for all them people who take thenselves FAR too seriously)

haha, as long as you don't cut other things off either!!!! Just keep using your moistiriser and the girls may just come running to you ;):lol:

Will you run all the way from Coventry for me? if i have soft hands of course :$lol nope didnt cut anything else usually do it quite well but f**ked it up this time lol

still need to do my other hand :ermm:lol moisturiser? lol

Was going to add you to MSN and ask you what moistiruiser to use damm embarasing

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

Will you run all the way from Coventry for me? if i have soft hands of course :$lol nope didnt cut anything else usually do it quite well but f**ked it up this time lol

still need to do my other hand :ermm:lol moisturiser? lol

Was going to add you to MSN and ask you what moistiruiser to use damm embarasing

haha, go ahead and add me on msn i don't mind!! it doesn't matter what moisteriser you use, as long as it works!! yeah nivia's good! go for the mens range, slightly less girlie!! and if you were asking me to run for Coventry for a date....sorryI'm taken! :-