Where Can I Buy One Of These?

Punkrider

Evening

Spoke to someone i know from Halfords, and asked if they could look it up.

He read of the computer 'Koxx rear Derailleur £35'

I was going to get him to order it to see if it is the right one, but he said you have to pay first, not sure if it's really worth it?

What do you think?

Adam

the £35 mech s a tiagra ;)

the VR racing as far as i am aware is the koxx branding like to their parts of the lightweight stuff the competition parts used on vinces bike and the sponsored riders. the parts are/will be available. it all depends if you want something you "idol" or the person you look upto has. hence why people will buy these parts. some people in the world buy parts the people they look upto use as they want a "replice" bike of this person.

like a few years ago i had to have a "replice" Pace RC250T just cos chris had one, i still have it but not built and i actually had it built up with the majority of chris's parts and i loved it to bits purely for it being "the same" to me as his bike was.

Waynio............................

the problem is most people on here dont care about this stuff they would rather talk about why if they should buy something and receive information to put them off buying it, when deep down they want/wanted it. im more one for doing this "if i want something and i see it, i will have it!" no doubt about it. iv done that alot in the past and all the lads i ride with local know that, its about being sure of your own decision and not thinking what others can/will think about it.