New Mp3 Player

wardie

As its just been my birthday and i have lots of money i'm after a new mp3 player. i have about 170-180 squid to spend but i want something with about 20 gb, plays mp3 and wma etc, but i do not want an ipod.

i thought about the new sony one but i discovered it has no backlight and doesnt play wma.

which ones have you guys got and waht is it like.

sam

As its just been my birthday and i have lots of money i'm after a new mp3 player. i have about 170-180 squid to spend but i want something with about 20 gb, plays mp3 and wma etc, but i do not want an ipod.

i thought about the new sony one but i discovered it has no backlight and doesnt play wma.

which ones have you guys got and waht is it like.

sam

thats just a complet waste of a topic !!

o you can get 1 of the new sony mp3 players the purple 1

chris

I've got a sony network walkman, it's like an iPod, but about a million times better. It's a year old now, had no problems. 20gb, 13,000 tracks, uses Sony Sonicstage, (comes with the walkman), this converts all tracks into atracs, (but the new ones may just play straight mp3s). I love it, would be without it!! I can survive most falls without breaking - as i've found out!! And it's got a 30 hour battery life, was really good on bus to france watching all the chav's iPods run out while I had Fall Out Boy on full blast!!

Enjoy my little essay there!!!

T_PRO Posted Today, 12:43 AM

Trials and MP3 players? i don't understand the connection there!!!!!!

Well if you ride on your own its something to listen to beside the cars going past with chavs screaming at you " wheres you seat knob ed " e.t.c

I dont like using them though except from riding to and from places. Wouldnt wanna land on it and break it (N)

Take a look at what iRiver have to offer. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Personally, I have one of those cute little Sony Network Walkmans - the 1GB things. They are ridiculously expensive (~£150), but they are really sweet bits of kit. Weigh hardly a thing, 50 hour battery life. I can ride with it in my pocket and not even know it's there. Probably not worth the money though (mine was a gift..).