Anyone Ride At Portland Much?

PUnK KiD

Anyone ride at portland much, its awesome for trials in the stone mason quarries, we are marking out some sections in the scrap rock soon, be nice to see some new faces about to ride with. Let me know and we will have to sort something out.

Ill get some pics of the trials play ground(s) that we got there tomorro to make you drool. lol.

Tom

Hey,

You remember me? We went to the pavillion with Nick. I will have my bike built soon so i will be up for a ride once built :P

Get some pictures (Y)

hey, alright mate, portland rocks, quite literally to be honest, ill get some pics up next weekend when i can find my digital camera. let me know when your bikes built and we show you around.

Where abouts is portland?

portland is in the south west of england, in dorset. its about7 or 8 miles away from weymouth. search it in google and your find it.

Cheers

Tom

I ride there a bit with some mates do you ride with the guy who hasthe echo?

what type of echo, mod or stock? i ride a mod echo team, the 05 one, lime green maguras, where'd u hear/ see that or was it a different one?

whos your mates you ride with then? Tim? We ought to get a ride arranged sometime and get a nice big sesh going.

Tom