Finger Blisters

Ben Geary

Right i was riding very hard yesterday non stop and my rear braking finger was sore but i carried on riding with it how it was, I use a v set-up now and i don't know if it's got anything to do with the lever, when i use to run a mgaura it never happened but all a sudden it's got really bad.

I'm using a XTR lever by the way, and i hold the lever right at the end for better leverage. So anyway yeah my finger is killing right at the minute from yesterday and i don't think i'm going to be able to ride for a few days until it fully heels up.

I don't know if it's the lever though as i've never had this sort of problem, Well not this bad anyway.

I get it worse on my front brake, by far. Coincidentally this is with an XTR lever, but the same happened with XT levers. You get a blister, then a callus and it no longer hurts. Just stick it out. And don't pick/bite the blister off, that's when it starts to hurt :rolleyes: