Have A Look At My New Site Still Working

new_to_trials

what coming next and were can i get a stie for free to set up or how much i have to pay

Your looking at a huge amount of money to get a fast server with enough space to host hundreds

of vids and pics. i heared that trials shacks server cost £50 a month or something stupid like that,

which is why it closed down

LMAO Good sites don't come for free, or the Interweb wouldn't be so full of crap. Thats why a website like this stands out. It takes ages to make a really good site. And they can come cheap. My Game Clan wesite, only costs £40 a Year. The FART Squad That has forums, galleries and the such. Oh and a spell check wouldn't go a miss

Is this the site you needed Admin for? It's a freewebs :rolleyes:

You know whats comin' dont you..

Mat

oh oh its freewebs time yeyyyyyy.

Roll on simon if he can be arsed. Im gna get a copy and paste of the major rippage he did ages ago.

In a nice way obviously :)

but in summary. dont post freewebs sites. they suck. More than you can ever imagine. I have more respect for someone who makes a shitty 1 page site with bright yellow background and orange text, with the links not working, 'cos they've atleast tried rather than just made a generator do it.

Your looking at a huge amount of money to get a fast server with enough space to host hundreds

of vids and pics. i heared that trials shacks server cost £50 a month or something stupid like that,

which is why it closed down

And no that's not entirely correct. I think Trials-Shack cost easily over £100 a month to run but it hosted just about all trials videos and had an exceptional download rate.

For a normal website, just to host pages (.htm .php .html) etc then it'll only cost you around £15 a year :)

My hosting for 2plus1 clothing, Wytrials, Heatsinkbikes (as a temp) and a couple of other websites are all on it and I don't go over my space.

Recently i've had problems with the bandwidth but that's only due to the high volume of people visiting the new 2plus1 clothing website.

So no, you don't need to spend loads on a server :)