Le Bike

!aNT!

well ,

i rode a monty 221 x-lite today and i have to say it's the nicest bike i've ever ridden i could do everythin i could allready do on my bike and more.

althought they are RATHER expensive ..frames something like £500 alot for a frame.

i've also ridden the xtp mod and that was rather nice too.

id say go for the mont nicest mod ever....

I have a zoo python as my spare bike and it rides really nicely!its really easy switching between that and my limey,id personally say go for a python!i know alot of people say that they are too comon nowerdays but its how they ride not what other people think about them, (Y)

cheers

si

I have a zoo python as my spare bike and it rides really nicely!its really easy switching between that and my limey,id personally say go for a python!i know alot of people say that they are too comon nowerdays but its how they ride not what other people think about them, (Y)

cheers

si

how does the limey handle?? i am considering the zoo python!!

QUOTE(deanie-b @ Dec 19 2005, 07:22 AM)

You can

IPB Image

i may be wrong but, i do believe that, that is the only pitbull to snap, so zoo's cant be bad if that is the only one, and only a couple have cracked on the brake mounts.

get an 06 pyyhon like i have