Pedal Hop

scott13

I find that quite offensive <_< , but im qoing to stay calm :closedeyes: and respectively prove myself, yes i take your point you may not belive i can gap the gaps previously posted but there isnt need to jump to extreme conclusions and call me a bullshitter ! check back tomorrow evening and i will have posted 3 photos of me landing the 3 gaps previously pictured. So in the future i hope you will have some more respect towards me.

well played dude, own them both (Y)

Edited by mat hudson

I find that quite offensive <_< , but im qoing to stay calm :closedeyes: and respectively prove myself, yes i take your point you may not belive i can gap the gaps previously posted but there isnt need to jump to extreme conclusions and call me a bullshitter ! check back tomorrow evening and i will have posted 3 photos of me landing the 3 gaps previously pictured. So in the future i hope you will have some more respect towards me.

Well said mate! (Y)

(Y)

im 14

ive been riding for 1 year

my average static gap i can do is, ermm :unsure: , well i dont know eactly but i imagine bout 9ftish, you can judge ^_^

heres a couple:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c282/jer...der/curbgap.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c282/jer...dgappeoples.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c282/jer...er/DSCF0122.jpg

(Y)

ive been riding about a year im 13 and i can static gap about ermmmmm 16ft ish sidehop 72inch over a bar :D<_<

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed all over your bonfire that hasnt it mate :P go on josh (Y) can i ask why you dont have any pics of the gaps u landing the big 1s sniff.............sniff..............................................................sniff..................................sniff

FUKIN BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey !! trialridertom dnt be a nob ! i took the fotos that u claim to be "fukin bullshit" and i can honestly say ben (jersey rider) pretty much pissed all over those gaps as he is indeed one of the best riders we ride with, hes a sound kid and respectivly good so accept it. Our 4th jsy video is due around January so just keep calm and look out for our video. Now lets keep the peace....

those gaps are big but there not flat to flat

i could probs make a 500 foot gap if i went off the empire state building

but man i've still got respect for you i couldn't make a gap that big

what is your avarage flat to flat gap

ps: What type of frame are you riding

Edited by monkey gav

lol yes i see your point, height to distance ratio thing...

my average flat gap is unknown to me as i dont measure anything, but i imagine im lying round the average mark: 6ft

and i ride a replica python :wub:

ps: cheers for the respect pal

Edited by jersey rider

i could probs make a 500 foot gap if i went off the empire state building

Not if you went against the wind ;)

Erm been riding just under a year (inc. 2/3 months off for frame crackage and theivery...in the same year! :( )

Static flat to flat: 7 foot measured pallet edge to pallet edge

Static to front flat to flat: same again

Static up: 34-5"

Rolling gap: not sure 8.5-9 foot maybe

Tap: 43", 42" kept to backwheel, 33" on a rail

1/2 crank tap: 35"

Too late for me to think of anything else