20 Inch Tyres

Andy Kay

It really depends on what sort of riding you are doing if you do alot of street riding go for the maxxis creepy crawlers (i recently got a pair and they grip well on the edge of things)But if you are a natural rider go for the Try-All tyres.Both are really good sets of tyres and will work will on any terrain you can get both sets from Tartybikes.The Try-All tyres being a bit more pricey at £54 and the Creepy Crawlers at £38 (Y)(Y)

Hey mate I would reccomend that you get try-all tyres, they are what I am using and I think they are really good.

As for pads I would get koxx browns or reds, definately don't get planet-x sticky pads because they are terrible.

Hope I have helped.

Cheers David.

I've found my try-all kicks the dogs best bits out of any other tyre. The only crap thing as above is price

Creepy Crawlers are the second best imo. Are you paying for them?

As for pads I can only say that koolstops are crap without tar (Y)

Maxxis Creepy Crawlers or Koxx Try Alls.

Both very grippy, Crawlers grip well for street, TryAlls do to, but also grip well for natural.

If you have enough, and ride natural aswell as street, get the TryAlls. If you only ride street, get the Maxxis.

(Y)

Tryall grip best yet are a tad more expensive then maxxis yet for a mod ime unsure of price, get some koxx they have the best grip ever.And pads well koxx brown are good all rounders and good for winter, plazmatic crv yellow pads for performance yet crap in the wet.

Clarky. (Y)

hi,

well i would say on the tyres, run maxxis rear and try-all front, emence combo they work well on natural and street, they also grip on wet things.

on brake pad i would say firstly grind your rims, and run either koxx block browns or reds

i run browns and my mate runs red, there both brilliant

hope this helped

wilky