Plymouth Ride 18.12.05

Trials mama

well since i wasnt riding, i took the ol clicker out and tried to capture the day, though these pictures dont even begin to explain how amazing the ride was.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

sorry about the quality i realy had to compress these bad boys, if you wants pics of yourself add me to msn, and il send you the full version

p.s i could not upload all as i ran out of disk space, sorry

Edited by Trials mama

Was a really good day, a mahosive turn out, biggest iv ever seen in plymouth before, was good to have so many!

10ft lol

roll on next plymouth ride!

Steve

lets organise a big one for the start of feb!!!! ive got a 10day break between exams/2nd semester, and my collar bone should be all healed up by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill get the dates im free between and we should organise another monster ride :)

lets organise a big one for the start of feb!!!! ive got a 10day break between exams/2nd semester, and my collar bone should be all healed up by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill get the dates im free between and we should organise another monster ride :)

Most defo!

ill have my bike sorted then, so will try anything lol! Why out of all the plymouth rides i have bin on only once iv had my bike workin properly!

Steve

Edited by SteveS

Did anyone get a pic of me making the big drop gap at copthorn? I'm still in shock that I made it....

T' was an amazing weekend, the rolling gaps sanger and Jak Jak were pulling out were insane, and Andrei litterally scaling a cliff on a bike down at the Hoe was good to watch....

Awesome pics, will be back down that way again soon no doubt. (Y)

Rich

P.S: Big thanks to Hannah and Nick for sorting me out with a bed for the night. Lifesavers....

Edited by karsonlevoret

kool pics there eddie!

where rich's gap though :( - was f**kin amasing!!! got it on my phone and eveytime i watch just gets better and better !!

u did bloody good rich!! - although before you tried it i did think you were going to die! :-

jak jak (Y)

Edited by Big_J

If I see the message " sorry your file is to large" one more time....... :angry:

Edit: After that painfully long process here they are! :D

BONE HILL

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

PLYMOUTH