Alloy Wheels

colly

stuff that i aint telling them about anything.

ive got £600 wheels £400 install and spent about £500 on body parts/ colour coding also exhaust and air filter. its my dads company fleet policy he said if he has a bump he trys not to claim cos it make next years premium mega. like when i wrote of a lampost with my van it all came out of my pocket ouchhh!!!

I'm with CIS declaired wheels, few minor body parts such as colour coding and a bumper off the Zetec-s model , suspension, system, recaro seats, they said cool and happy motoring. wern't bothered 1 bit longs i have pics to prove i actually have the parts.

Depends who your with and if you already have the poilcy with them. Some companies wouldn't insure me as m car was modded.

Other companies, such as CIS as said above, didn't care what i did as long as it wasn't performance mods.

Bucky, if you kill someone in your modded car the insurance company could say they not gonna pay out.... meaning a serious problem when paying court fees and compensation to the family of peple involved (touch wood that wil never happen to anyone, but you don't know). Basicly waht i'm saying is the insurance is needed mainly to be sure you can pay other people off. Thats when the company might have issues....