Progression Vid

bikerdude2006fr

Hey Guys,

As the title says, this is sorta my first vid. It goes from me after 4 days of riding and progresses to show my progression after 5 months ;) It's still not very good riding, because it's only in my garden, because I only have my mum to film and she will only go into the garden (N) But i'm going to start taking the camera out and film myself, should be able to get what I can actually do then :P Well enjoy and please leave feedback.

Cheers Jay

Progression Vid

cheers guys, oh something i forgot to say in the vid was sorta where the time changed, so here goes:

All up to the upping 5 pallettes bit was after 4 days,

The 5 pallettes was after a month,

The Natty clip was after about 3-4 months(first time natty)

and all after is about 5 months taken last week

glad you like it, but i realy want to get some good footage soon to show what i can realy do nowadys :P

Cheers Jay

lol yeah after 4 days i was doing 4, and no i didnt bmx first :S i robe mtb, bit of lighht freeride for about a year or 2 before but not much to do with trials. i had already learnt the lurch(pedal kick) before though on my cousins bike but that was all. oh yeah the bike is a woodman t-pro

glad you like the vid

cheers jay