Brake Rubbing Problem

domonza

Before i got my new cranks i had this problem were sometimes when i rid, my rear brake would rub a tiny little bit when i tried to do a gap but this happened rarely. now i put my new cranks on today and it did it quite a few times i check my brake pads and there a good distance away from thew rim it doesent seem to rub quite a lot of the time though :S and it a bit scary because im going to ride an indoor skatepark tonight and i dont want it to keep doing it when im about to gap of stuff. My rear maggie is almost new i put it on yesterday. I am really puzzled now and dont know how i can stop this. any ideas as to what i could do to stop this or what it is. :)

]

Cheers

dom

it could be your b/b being too short and your cranks JUST scraping the frame somewhere along the crank path?

it sounds stupid but there is a high possibility. what frame you using? what size b/b? and what cranks?

Waynio........................

OH and where in the pedal revolution is it catching? cranks high? power foot forward? let us know

it could be your b/b being too short and your cranks JUST scraping the frame somewhere along the crank path?

it sounds stupid but there is a high possibility. what frame you using? what size b/b? and what cranks?

Waynio........................

OH and where in the pedal revolution is it catching? cranks high? power foot forward? let us know

Right im using a onza t-pro frame, im not sure what length bottom brackett it is, it came standard in my t-pro

i bought it new. :$

It seems to only rub on every 4 complete pedal rotations and it rubs when i start to pedal with my powerfoot which is my left foot, in to a full rotoatio, if that makes sense/

I am using onza muscleman cranks

I just went out then and used my crank extractor tool to get the cranks slightly away from the bb and its made no difference. so ive eliminated that problem.