Greenstreet

Control-Trials

Well football is just a chavs excuse to get pissed and beat eachother up iff you think about it :ermm:

EXACTLY....we all love seeing chavs get beaten lol, even if another chav is giving the beatings :P:lol::lol:

Nath

Edited by TrialsLord

They ain't realy chavs there what some people call football fans and others call them thugs but i don't call them anything but hooligans which they are realy :) .there not chavs because chavs can't afford stone island or cp companie clothes.

rickyb

Edited by rickyb

They ain't realy chavs there what some people call football fans and others call them thugs but i don't call them anything but hooligans which they are realy :) .there not chavs because chavs can't afford stone island or cp companie clothes.

rickyb

suppose but really who would want to spend all this money on buying these stone island or cp clothes? especially when your going to get them ripped or get blood on them when your 'doin' your hooligan thing' at a football match or even worse you might get seen wearing them :o

3 letters for yas all....

BCF

:D :D :D :D

Border City Firm

f**king nuttaaaahhhhhssssss!!!

lmao

I was watching FF today in art at school, its awsome, the teacher was loving it :D

My mates in BCF, hes f**king nutty, he runs BCF and NEVER misses a england away match!

Hes always there making the fights n stuff, funny as f**k!

Specially when he goes out on a night, my mate got started on by a dick one time, and gave him a bat, then johnny (leader of BCF) ran up and got the dick by the throat on the wall and headbutted him about 20 times lol, the bouncers never done anything apart from throw the dick out hahaha :lol::lol:

I saw it at the cinema. Was quite good but far from great. You just can't take it seriously with that shockingly cringe worthy attempt at a cockney accent one of the characters has. Then there is the fact that Frodo baggins would not survive more than 10 seconds against some of Britains hardest football thugs. I thought the fight scenes were excellent if not a little over the top like at the start when they are rioting on the streets (but hey its entertainment not reality) It had too many flaws though. I dont know much about football gangs but there is no way, in any circumstances that a member of one gang would change sides and tip off the rivals! And they would never accept a yank into the group. But if you forget all that Its not too bad.

Football factory over Green Street anyday. Still worth a watch though (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

Na this film is shit... greenstreet is made by the yanks aswell.... thats why its so shit and unrelistic

look at football factory.... that is realistic, everythin about it seems real, the way they set up the fight... the convosations and it has better music in it too. also the gangs in football factory meant to be real footy hooligans and thats what made it seem more real. also if u look at the way they walk in greenstreet they just look like poofs. too much fightin in greenstreet makes it look crap, greenstreet aint funny, aint realistic and it aint made by the fukin english either... u need propa londona filmers and directors for a london film!!!

the millwall firm looks really shit and weak on greenstreet, u got some old man who uses a weapon, and all the others just look like poofs... and the west ham firm are just kids.... and they wear the same old clothes as there mates.

on football factory the millwall firm looks propa bad, f**k messin bout with them... full of skinheads and propa big men. the chelsea firm looks fukin bad too... they got some hard lookin hooligans.

that main guy in greenstreet (the tall one) i swear he puts on some accent... he dont sound like he's a londoner... they cant act

shame on greenstreet

football factory for life!!!

who agrees with me?

Na this film is shit... greenstreet is made by the yanks aswell.... thats why its so shit and unrelistic

look at football factory.... that is realistic, everythin about it seems real, the way they set up the fight... the convosations and it has better music in it too. also the gangs in football factory meant to be real footy hooligans and thats what made it seem more real. also if u look at the way they walk in greenstreet they just look like poofs. too much fightin in greenstreet makes it look crap, greenstreet aint funny, aint realistic and it aint made by the fukin english either... u need propa londona filmers and directors for a london film!!!

the millwall firm looks really shit and weak on greenstreet, u got some old man who uses a weapon, and all the others just look like poofs... and the west ham firm are just kids.... and they wear the same old clothes as there mates.

on football factory the millwall firm looks propa bad, f**k messin bout with them... full of skinheads and propa big men. the chelsea firm looks fukin bad too... they got some hard lookin hooligans.

that main guy in greenstreet (the tall one) i swear he puts on some accent... he dont sound like he's a londoner... they cant act

shame on greenstreet

football factory for life!!!

who agrees with me?

I agree sort of, though it is funny to watch them try and pull it off lol like in the end fight against Millwall they're all running in shouting and you just hear elijah wood squealing like a girl in the background lol, and at the end when he's in that toilet with that druggie dude and he grabs him by the neck with the raised fist.. proper lord of the rings moment going on there! It was an O.K. film though, quite funny, but yeah very unrealistic...

dunno bout anyone else but i cant find the trials part in this convo, no offence thoguh

shut up you tool :)

hmm so u dissagree very strongly eh

well maybe u prefare the american set up style films but obviously i prefare ff cause its propa south london style and thats were im from.

nick love is good film director and writer. i aint seen that new film yet that he made with danny dyer and tammer hassan both from ff and that other character from greenstreet (millwall firm leader)...

i seen clips of it and looks quite good. The films called "the buisness"

anyone seen "lock stock and 2 smokin barrels" or "snatch"? these films i like aswell.

but dan... greenstreet is more like the ufc, like there trained fighters.

they might fight better but how does 6 people take on 20+ eh? not possible unless there all like 6 years old!

when u saw ff u mite of seen the original copy or pirate copy! the special editon is the best to watch.

so anyone been in the areas of bermondsey or those kinda areas in south london?

south london is a shithole, proberly the worst area in the u.k