The "admit To Something You Really Wish You Hadn't Done"

george_seamons

Easy enough to understand really. Let everybody read about your embarassing/illegal/immoral/down right stupid antics. Just complete the following sentance :

"I really wish I hadn't..."

I'll start.

I really wish I hadn't...drifted round the roundabout in front of a policeman the other week :$

(Luckily I got away with it!)

I wish I hadn't filled out an application form for Morrisons

I wish I hadn't developed a liking for coca cola, im now addicted

I wish I hadn't finished with my ex rhi, she's so ace i cant believe it

I wish I hadn't downloaded the bananaphone song :(

One more thing;

I wish I hadn't let it go when some fag got my girlfriend drunk (several years ago) and took advantage of her. Everytime I see him I imagine beating the living f*ck out of him and regret not shattering every bone in his face for doing something so damn wrong.

Edited by Smo

I wish i never lost my virginity in a room full off my mates (8 of them) (trying to get to sleep :shifty: ) and her brother was in the same room lol, whoooops :P

Oh and she was ugly as well, but i was drunk as f**k so :P

I wish i went to my great grand monthers 101st, 102nd and 103rd B-day before she died :(:(

in all honesty, after thinking for about 30 minutes sinse seeing this thread. There isn't anything i regret or wish i hadn't done... ever.

I'm hapy with my whole life. Everything has happened has either been good/funny, or bad, which i have turned to work for me. It's pretty good for me actually lol. Just realised how much i enjoy life!

john

in all honesty, after thinking for about 30 minutes sinse seeing this thread. There isn't anything i regret or wish i hadn't done... ever.

I'm hapy with my whole life. Everything has happened has either been good/funny, or bad, which i have turned to work for me. It's pretty good for me actually lol. Just realised how much i enjoy life!

john

YES MAN!

exactly the same for me.

f**k regreting stuff... forget even looking back on stuff. live it for the moment, and keep on living spontaniously (Sp) i think its time for me to turn the madness of my personallity up and have some facking laughs.

i think its time to ask a random girl out.

I wish I had never fallen in love/and or broke up with that girl. (N) Other girls are fun and I have a good time :P:D but there's always a feeling that I've lost someone special. :(

Then again I know I felt like that before I got with her about the girl before that, and that only lasted about a year :P so i'm just stupid! :):lol:

Anyway yeah, like Bongo said, apart from the above every experience in my life I've gained from, and enjoyed. I tend to always do what I think's right and never regret anything as a result. And always put effort into things, so I can look back at stuff I've achieved.

YES MAN!

exactly the same for me.

f**k regreting stuff... forget even looking back on stuff. live it for the moment, and keep on living spontaniously (Sp) i think its time for me to turn the madness of my personallity up and have some facking laughs.

i think its time to ask a random girl out.

DO IT MAN

GO YOU GINGER BEAST!

At the moment, regret the past few months of my life, and a good 17 out of the 18 years before it. :P

However, i'm with Porter now. Porter, if thursday happens, i have a plan. It's more of a game actually. I'll tell you more on the day/msn if you wan't to know. :shifty:

At the moment, regret the past few months of my life, and a good 17 out of the 18 years before it. :P

However, i'm with Porter now. Porter, if thursday happens, i have a plan. It's more of a game actually. I'll tell you more on the day/msn if you wan't to know. :shifty:

who can pull some hot ass? im so on that at the moment.