Second Vid

bikerdude2006fr

Well i haven't realy fully edited it into a video, but its just nice i think, plain and simple. this is the vid of the clips that i promised in my progression vid topic, this shows more of what i can realy do. sorry about some of the shots, but i was filming myself :P please leave feedback (Y)

cheers jay

Click Clips.wmv

some good riding (Y) looked like you were gunna smash you cam around the 2 min mark :-

not saying this in a nasty way,but dont you have any m8s to ride with?

He lives in France, I don't think there are many riders from France :)

Mat

Edited by mattyboy_69_

nah i dont have anyone to ride with yet, my cousin got me into trials just before i left to go to france :D but i will have riders to ride with v soon, creuse oxygen trials club meets 30mins away so after christmas im either just gonna go to meets or ill be joining and training and riding comps for them :D:D:D

nah i dont have anyone to ride with yet, my cousin got me into trials just before i left to go to france :D but i will have riders to ride with v soon, creuse oxygen trials club meets 30mins away so after christmas im either just gonna go to meets or ill be joining and training and riding comps for them :D:D:D

Well i'm here to spread the trials word (Y)

getting to good for my liking there :D nice 1.

Lookin good. You've got some awesome areas to play around on. Too bad your mum wont get out and shoot some vid for you. Surely theres someone you can ask to hold a cam for you? Some non static camera shots, a bit of editing and a soundtrack and thats got loads of potential. But then again why waste time editing when you can spend it riding....

my name is bikerdude2004uk, because i was into light freeride ect for a few years, and i had that name for alot of different things, and my email when i used to play football is footypro2004uk@msn.com so i rekoned if i keep stuff the same its gonna keep it alot easier to remember. but if you want to try and be all correct ect then i would have to create a new user called bikerdude2005fr :closedeyes: oh dear its new years soon, so you want me to change it in the new years too? bikerdude2006fr??? so dont be a dick mate, a user is a user not a bloody bible ok ;) its like the post before yours, the dude is called onzatprodude, what are you gonna say when he submits a movie on a monty?? dude that can't be you, your name is onza....... how can you be riding a monty??? think about it mate ;)

Cheers Jay

sorry man it just seemed like one of those comments like haha well thats not true......ect ect, sorry mate, got the wrong end of the stick.

cheers Jay

It's true he started just before he went to france i sold him the bike and that was not very long ago then went out to france and he was so good already :ermm::ermm: so i have made it my trials duty to stay better than him lol :lol::lol:<_<