Ms Being Gay, Although Everything From Msn's End Is Fine

BONGO

OK, my mate just called and asked where i was because i wasn't answering on msn and he wanted to send me a video. I am f**king right here at the pc, signed in, but he can't get through. From his end the message is sent, but i don't get it here. I clicked on the status thing and msn/hotmail is fine, and i am connected and everything is normal and hunky dory, but i can't get anyones messages???

wtf is up with it.

I uninstalled msn and reinstalled it but its the same....

john

i don't think he will though joe as it was ages ago. Nobody has said anything all morning on here so i just thought it was a quiet one, but maybe they have and i just can't see it. You just have and i didn't get it either so....

total twat lol.

john

Check out your anti-virus/firewall settings regarding MSN, I once had a problem where I couldn't send videos or photos because my firewall security was too high.

Not forced to be a problem at your end of the connection, might be his firewall also. Wouldn't waste your time on the MircoShit help topics either, they're as useless as the service.

There's a new version out today, that will have been the cause of the problems.

MSN status said about an hour ago there would be problems signing in and if you wer signed in it probobly wouldnt work properly anyway!

Im online now doesnt seem to be any problems....

EDIT: 19.17 and its been dowon for 20 minutes for me now, service status page is not found.... :S

Edited by jake1516