Cls-end-of.wmv

Mr_scott

haha how true, all these kids with long pythons are going to be gutted. because lets face it they only bought 1 to ride like craig

I didn't :)

I bought it cos it looks pretty and is long :)

They won't be sold anyway. They'll be stopped in production and limited edition due to their scarceness ;)^_^

edit: the frame on the site looks like every other frame out at the moment. Very similar to the Tpro and Levelboss if you ask me.

Edited by 2plus1clothing

craig that vid was brilliant!

Short and sweet, but also the music was differant, suited the video perfectly i thought!

Finally somet differant from the rock music every one uses!

Cheers Steve

Also i recognise the songs, wat were they called?

Edited by SteveS

Is aorta a part of deng?

Davetrials: i thought they were done with mirrors because in ride bmx they had a photo of dave osatos bmx floating on water and mike aitkens bike balancing, they said they did it with mirriors aswell.

aslo, whats going to happen about trial-media and glasseye, all of that is craig on his zoo, will it just be the same or changed because that might be bad for his new sponsor.. i bloody well hope its kept the same because its gonna be amazing!

Edited by Martin Grainger

no idea.

If you have no f**king idea why don't you just shut up and let someone who may know speak rather than just telling people you don't know.

People don't care if you don't know. The lad wants to know about it from someone who obviously does know, hence him asking the question.

Good vids, I was a bit taken back at the fact that craig has left zoo, thought they were married or something, never mind.

I really like the aorta frames, saw them a month or two ago and love them, they are just nice and simple.

Good stuff, make sure to get a vid out soon of the new bike (Y)

If you have no f**king idea why don't you just shut up and let someone who may know speak rather than just telling people you don't know.

People don't care if you don't know. The lad wants to know about it from someone who obviously does know, hence him asking the question.

You f**king peice of shit, i ment i dont now about the whole photo shop thing. not the rest of his f**king post your not setting much of a f**king example for your f**king company are you? being a twat an all

get it sorted you immature peice of shit, f**k off this forum and go print t shirts for a quick buck somewhere else

cock.