Cutz N Bruizes

lewis :)

IPB Image

That really,REALLY hurt, i was ages away from my house when i did it n all :( ....but it was worth it, oh and by the way, the guy's hands that you can see, were the one's that pushed me while i was dropping off a ledge, and my foot slipped... so i slapped him good 'n' proper

Edited by Monty Boy

well.....i went to do 6ft drop..everyday thing for me...buttt me brake slipped on edge (N)

nearly nosed dived but i kiked n jumped off bike still holdin me bike >_<

landed n dent bend knee's f****ed me fet up..couldnt walk for a week :blink:

which means i dent have to go skool B)

well.....i went to do 6ft drop..everyday thing for me...buttt me brake slipped on edge (N)

nearly nosed dived but i kiked n jumped off bike still holdin me bike >_<

landed n dent bend knee's f****ed me fet up..couldnt walk for a week :blink:

which means i dent have to go skool B)

that was funny :)

...anyway,

I have one or two on me at the mo, a cut on my shoulder that looks like a love heart, I'll get a photo later, pedal shin.

My worst accident I have had was on my motorbike. In the summer about 2 years ago I was riding along this private road, although on the sides there was a fence with that steel bonding wire on it, its about 4 or 5mm thick, and someone had pulled it all off, and it was in a huge loop hanging off the side of the fence.

Anyway, I came riding down the road, about 20mph (doesn't sound fast, but it is on a trials bike) and I hit the wire, it instantly threw me off the bike, which carried on without me, I landed and passed out for a good 15 minutes.

I woke up with my bike leaned up against the fence and no one was about, so I passed out again and woke up at home on my back yard where I pulled up on my bike and leaned it against the wall (yep, rode home semi-conscienious) and then ran a cold bath and sat in it for a while.

Whilst in the bath I noticed that I had a big red mark around my neck and arm where the wire had latched onto. It didn't break the skin though, which was amazing really but it just made it really sore.

This happened 2 days previous to my final year photos at school...and didn't I look charming, It just looked like I'd tried to hang myself and comments like that were made.

All healed up, no scares however I have a bit of muscle 'damage' on my left arm. When I tense it up, I appear to have what looks like half a muscle, it lifts up and then just drops, very strange.

Anyways, no muscle problems, my arm is like normal, as its my neck...I'm ONE lucky fecker to walk away from that.

got another story.... (Y)

well 1 day i couldnt get in me house cos me mum was pikin me bro up from skool so i got on me bike rode round to her but on the way i pulled a lil manual off a curb and as i did that me front wheel fell off >_<

so i fell on forks n went flyin ova me handle bars hit me hed on the floor n noked me self out for bout 5-10 mins...

i woke up to a women askin if i was ok

so i got up n walked home wit me wheel in 1 hand n bike in the otha (Y)

Dan!