Who Works For Halfords On Here

luccosleeps

I do work for them, and I sometimes do work, the rest of the time im fecking around climbing around on the warehouse shelvings and stuff, playing hide and seek, downstairs talking to people or playing on any big toys we have in the warehouse. lol. Good stuff is it, and I get a fiver an hour, sorted (Y)

if a man hung out his nipple would get huge urges to give him a nipple cripple lol but if a women did it id want to lick it how strange~! i got the sack from my job apparently they didnt like the princlie surf the v fest ireland and riding comes before work lol

lol i used to do that with my old job and ofcourse they sacked me too (Y) oh yes. but halfords is cool to work if u dont actually like doin real work. the only downfall is building 50quid bikes that dont work and putting up with screaming kids running round the store. but i can deal with it since im gettin my bike on staff discount and i can get top notch parts on discount too, sorted (Y)