Black Pool Ride!

Nah we'r ust to the cold up here :) and it would be a lot better if you come on saturday there will be a lot more people and it is a bit short notice so i can't realy get in touch with the other riders <_<

So let me know whats going on

And boris get your behind out and we'll have your gapping in no time ^_^

rickyb

Edited by rickyb

I dont know when every one els comes out iv been out a few times i went to the last blackpool ride the one people have added this new ride on to i took pictures but ill come tomorow if thats when things are happening

gap hoping can we at least try back hoping or getting on the bk wheel proply first :blink:

It must of been to cold for the local Blackpool lads :D

But not for Yorkshire born Robbie Peacock on his new Koxx Wasp

& us Shropshire boys on our Montys.

It was very cold & wet most of the day but we had a good ride on

those awesome rocks. (Y) Amazing how much grip they have got

even in the wet.

We will have to pick a good weather day for you locals, :P

Todays wether report it snowed yesterday but has now been turned to slush by the rain its freezins and windy but it has stoped raining

Well lads what happened to you all today I thaught you Lancs lads are harder than that. We had a top day lets do it again some time. Cheers for the soup Ian, I will send you the picks when i get sorted. John and Rob.

i was riding all day didn't realise anybody was comming down :(

ah well arrange anothere date we can get a big ride going because them rocks just go on for miles lol you have a full day of ridding and you still wont of ridden them all :P

Cheers Kyle (Y)

Yeah you can ride there every day and still find new lines :D there was no one that knew about it except me and i couldnt get in touch with the other lads some of them were away aswell. and im not riding 1and a half miles to find no one has turned up :ermm:

rickyb