New Video! Natural Hathersage

Gaz M

The vid was ok nothing super impressive i deffinetly see a distinct lack of natural practice in your riding. You can still see the streety style riding coming through! i mostly think this is down to the way its edited mind mainly showing one move then cutting instead of like a little section!

still nice bikes (Y):)

yes maybe, but enough practice to make me british champion. i ride natural often enough to take a trip to the world championships aswell!

joE!

yes maybe, but enough practice to make me british champion. i ride natural often enough to take a trip to the world championships aswell!

joE!

yes but british champion at what level? in all fairness i dont see how saying that your a british champion makes you a better rider than anyone as you will know alot of riders dont compete! plus there are also diffrent levels in competitions i know people who are amazing at natural but dont compete! Just saying your natural riding could do with some work!

Edited by LukeBrisaRider