Pads

c.kezer

hi i need some new pads because i have the shi£y cool stops. i thought the koxx browns but theirs so many colours and different make pads. witch would be the best to buy

o and whats your favorite pads and the cheapest<witch work best in the wet>??

chris

Hi,

I asked 'which pads would be best with a grind' not that long ago and the feedback i got was great, allot of people said that the koxx blocks browns were good so i got a pair of them, i used them on a non-ground rim rather than the ground rim and they are great, i have not used any other pads other than the standard magura ones but i would definitely get more when i need them.

Admittedly, I don't have much experience In different pads, but I found that the kool stops with a nice coating of tar on the rims works a treat, although It was a long time ago and now I put my wheel through more abuse and It probably wouldn't be as good as it was then.

Sqeeked like a bitch and it locked on when I needed it too...so no problem. They did go wank since I grinded my rim though.

heres what u otta do !!

if u r gonna get a grid get heatsink blues my mate ben travis has a sponser with them and a lot of riders in stony have them they all recon they r great.

i have plazmatic spanish flys and they r great on a smooth with a lil tar (Y)

i would say decide on a pad with wat kind of rim u have ( ground or smooth)!

cheers

hope i helped

chis

best wear rate would probably be koxx browns i have them on y front brake with a grind and they still have loads of life left, i had them on the back of my bike for a few months and swapped them to the front about a month ago. i use plazmatic crm pads on the back which are great and most people are wrong about them not working in the wet mine are great in the rain, mud, sloppy stuff and everything else that lessens the perfomance.

hi i need some new pads because i have the shi£y cool stops. i thought the koxx browns but theirs so many colours and different make pads. witch would be the best to buy

o and whats your favorite pads and the cheapest<witch work best in the wet>??

chris

get brown koxx for cold crap weather and plazmatic for summer (Y)

steve (Y)

hey. i just use red kool stops with a beast of a grind. they work really well and last for ages, even with the grind on my rim. they are cheap pads,

so i say grind your rim and they'll work nicely and not wear down as quick as the koxx and zoo pads do. you could find yourselve saving some money (Y)