Adamant

Matthew_Gibson

Really dont know what everyone doesn't like about this frame it's a beast.

"It looks abit like a BT raven 4? lol" you're joking right :lol::lol:

http://img302.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bt4komor8sd.jpg raven 4

http://img302.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a26jx.jpg adamant a2

only thing they have in common is colour.

Kyle.

Edited by hinchcblob

It would look better in a skip (N)

For what reason?

Just because you prefer something else doesn't mean everything thing else is shit <_< If your going to make comments like that you should atleast give a proper reason, have you even ridden it? Why slam stuff you haven't even tried?

This is not a moan just at you, its a moan at everyone who says stupid things with nothing to back them up (N)

Yea.. the only thing in relation is the colour.. oh and maybe the same material.

I could slap everyone right now for that

It does look like a BT, certainly from a distance the dropouts look to be big hefty plates like the BT's have, the stays are huge box section affairs, and the gussets at the headtube and the seatstay/toptube junction are very similar to those on prawn's raven 5 proto. Call it a family resemblance.

Just because you prefer something else doesn't mean everything thing else is shit <_< If your going to make comments like that you should atleast give a proper reason, have you even ridden it? Why slam stuff you haven't even tried?

I said nothing about how it rides etc. just said i didnt like the look of it, all the colours make it look gash, and thats just my opinion which can be easily disregarded

Edited by ZeroMatt

It does look like a BT, certainly from a distance the dropouts look to be big hefty plates like the BT's have, the stays are huge box section affairs, and the gussets at the headtube and the seatstay/toptube junction are very similar to those on prawn's raven 5 proto. Call it a family resemblance.

thing is though they ride NOTHING similar, thats the main thing its not all about looks is it???

Im more conserned about how it rides

i riddern the A1 (if that is the one with the CNC'ed parts) and it was loveley not too bothered bout colour, id just make a colour scheme round the frame personally!!

Thanks edd,

thats what i was getting at, the square boxx section at the back, and the minging drop outs n gussets.

If everyone had read my post properly, i didnt say, "its the same frame as a BT 4!" is said, "it looks abit like a BT raven 4" :shifty:

People calm down PLEASE!!!!

It only look like a BT 'cause its white! the BT is a HUGE white thing and the Adamant is a small white thing! Well I suppose they are both 26" so that makes them look a like.

All in all i would prefer the Adamant, just 'cause it looks nicer, and probably (most likely) rider a LOT nicer!

Peace out!